- All Years 1 to 6 students are to sit in the undercover tuckshop area as soon as they are on school grounds. This area is supervised from 8.00-8.25am.
- Prep and Year 1 students may only sit outside their classrooms if accompanied by their parent/carer.
- Students are released from this supervised area at 8.25am.
- There will be no children on the playground equipment before school (even if parents are present).
- Students arriving to school after the 8.30am bell must go to class first. Late slips will be issued after 8.40am.
- If you need to speak to your child’s classroom teacher, we encourage parents/carers to organise an appointment time as teachers use this morning time to prepare for the day and commence learning experiences.
- There should not be any students at the office for late notes before their class roll has been returned.
Updated on March 24, 2023